This week we change up the format from previous incarnations of the show. NO we’re not losing the quick tips and tricks, but starting today you’ll hear fresh news and pretty soon, voices from the larger social media community.[audio:https://www.hallme.com/podcast/seo-audio-48.mp3]
In today’s show:
- Marketing your business despite a grim economic picture
- The launch of the Election 2008 Twitter Channel
- The implications of a Google-Yahoo ad merger
- What Microsoft’s $40 billion stock buyback means for their web business
- Creating your first Twitter account and getting Tweeting!