Video is a great way to add more content to your website. This doesn’t mean you need to spend lots of money on professional videos. You can incorporate other videos that you see around the internet and add your reaction to them.
YouTube is the largest video site in the world. There is already so much content there. If you haven’t done it before, watch the video below to learn how to take videos from YouTube and add the player directly on to a page of your website or your blog. These instructions are specifically for YouTube but other sites like Vimeo have embed options as well, so these instructions should help with other video players as well.
How to Add a YouTube Video to Your Website
- Find a video you want to add to your website
- Click on the Embed button
- Personalize the video to the correct size and specifications you need
- Copy the HTML code
- Go over to the HTML side of your blog or website
- Paste the copied embed code
- Voila – you have embedded a video to your website