This is an entry in our daily Internet Marketing Advent Calendar series. Each day your favorite marketing elves Kasi and Amanda will focus on a new topic to get your internet marketing in order before the start of the new year.
Godin put together a great FREE eBook with 70 of the brightest minds in marketing and business. Each one page essay has a one word title and a different angle on what we should be paying attention to now to make sure we are succeeding in what we do.
Seth Godin is a big thinker and his work inspires you to think and possibly act a little bit differently. This isn’t a hard fact B2B eBook designed to generate 100 sales leads but it is an interesting feel-good read with some great ideas from some big thinkers. If you don’t have time to read the eBook now, bookmark it and set a reminder to check it out in the new year.
Read the rest of the Internet Marketing Advent Calendar
- Dec. 13 – Is Google Real Time Search Naughty or Nice?
- Dec. 12 – Santa’s Little Helper Quick Tip: Finding Long Tail Keywords
- Dec. 11 – LinkedIn, the Velveteen Rabbit of Social Media Websites
- Dec. 10 – Protecting Your Content
- Dec. 9 – Don’t Forget the Milk & Cookies (Good Content)
- Dec. 8 – Google Makes it (Even More) Personal
- Dec. 7 – Customer Service and Marketing
- Dec. 6 – Social Media Didn’t Invent Criticism
- Dec. 5 – Email is the frosting to your gingerbread house
- Dec. 4 – Is Google Caffeine on Your Holiday Wish List?
- Dec. 3 – Don’t Forget to Make Your Title Tags and Check ‘Em Twice
- Dec. 2 – Your Mobile Website
- Dec. 1 – Your Holiday Card List (Your Network)