This is an entry in our daily Internet Marketing Advent Calendar series. Each day your favorite marketing elves Kasi and Amanda will focus on a new topic to get your internet marketing in order before the start of the new year.
I decided Kasi and Amanda have been VERY good girls this year so I think they deserve the day off from the Internet Marketing Advent Calendar!
I hope you all enjoyed the calendar as much as Mrs. Claus and I did!
Read the rest of the Internet Marketing Advent Calendar
- Dec. 24 – Track Santa Online!
- Dec. 23 – Is Blogging and Social Media New or Retro?
- Dec. 22 – This is NOT My Predictions Post
- Dec. 21 – Santa’s Helper Keyword Quick Tip # 2: Google’s Wonder Wheel
- Dec 20 – The Top 10 Searches of 2009
- Dec. 19 – It is OK to be a Person, Especially When Blogging
- Dec. 18 – New Toy from Google
- Dec. 17 – 2010 SEO Predictions
- Dec. 16 – Bing Shows Love to iPhone Users With Free App
- Dec. 15 – Your Charlie Brown Social Media Strategy
- Dec. 14 – A gift to you from Seth Godin
- Dec. 13 – Is Google Real Time Search Naughty or Nice?
- Dec. 12 – Santa’s Little Helper Quick Tip: Finding Long Tail Keywords
- Dec. 11 – LinkedIn, the Velveteen Rabbit of Social Media Websites
- Dec. 10 – Protecting Your Content
- Dec. 9 – Don’t Forget the Milk & Cookies (Good Content)
- Dec. 8 – Google Makes it (Even More) Personal
- Dec. 7 – Customer Service and Marketing
- Dec. 6 – Social Media Didn’t Invent Criticism
- Dec. 5 – Email is the frosting to your gingerbread house
- Dec. 4 – Is Google Caffeine on Your Holiday Wish List?
- Dec. 3 – Don’t Forget to Make Your Title Tags and Check ‘Em Twice
- Dec. 2 – Your Mobile Website
- Dec. 1 – Your Holiday Card List (Your Network)